Learning Commons and Academic Success Center
The Learning Commons/Academic Success Center is a great place to:
- Make remote or on-site tutoring appointments
- Find a quiet place to study
- Meet with your study group or work with other students in a group study space
- Get basic assistance with Canvas, student portal, etc.
Find the nearest Learning Commons and Academic Success Center.
Visit our ASC LibGuide for resources on tutoring, APA, study skills, and more.
Make an in-person tutoring appointment with a DeVry tutor (on-site or online)
For online tutoring assistance, go to Tutor.com and follow the prompt to log in to Canvas.
The LC Mission Statement:
A place for learning through research, collaboration, and inspiration.
Through community and technology, the Learning Commons promote academic success. The Commons are a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive nexus for students, faculty, and colleagues to learn individually or in groups through inspiration, innovation, and ingenuity, whether on-campus or online.
- Boundless student engagement
- Discovery, scholarly discourse, and collaboration
- Learning and critical thinking
- Access to impactful technologies and resources