If you want additional one-on-one assistance, contact us.
For descriptions of these databases, click databases.
Database HelpABI/INFORM Global
- How to use ABI/Inform
- How to Access ABI/Inform Global for Business and Management Classes
- How to find the current issue of Wall Street Journal
EBSCO (all databases)
- Basic Search
- Business Searching Interface
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost account
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost folder
- How to use Onesearch Discovery Search Box
- How to find a Known Article
- How to Access the Chronicle of Higher Education
- How to email, print and save articles
- How to do an Advanced search
- iPhone / iPad App
- Logon Options
Standard Rate & Data Service
How to cite an electronic journal article
How to find Career Information
How to Read a Scholarly Article
How to do Business Research
How to Find Authoritative Technology Websites (Standards and Documentation)
How to do a Known Item Search
How to use NoodleTools
Noodletools User Manual
Using Mnemonics to Cite Journal Articles in APA
Using NoodleTools to Create Citations
To promote the acquisition of information literacy competencies, DeVry University has adopted the Information Literacy Standards
of the Association of College of Research Libraries.
DeVry addresses the standards through a five-module program designed to present information conducive to the development of information literate students. Each of the five modules is based on one of five ACRL competencies.
PDF Video Audio