Have questions? Try out the Knowledge Base.
The Ask A Librarian Knowledge Base is a collection of prepared research assistance directions created in anticipation of your questions. Use a keyword search term. Example: password; SOCS350; scholarly…
This Knowledge Base provides FAQ style replies for commonly asked question about the DeVry University Library, Library Resources, and Library Services.
If you want additional one-on-one assistance, contact us.
How to logon to the library databases
How to use Onesearch Discovery Search Box
What is the Knowledge Base
Who can use the library
For descriptions of these databases, click databases.
- How to use ABI/Inform
- How to Access ABI/Inform Global for Business and Management Classes
- How to find the current issue of Wall Street Journal
EBSCO (all databases)
- Basic Search
- Business Searching Interface
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost account
- Creating a MyEBSCOhost folder
- eBooks by EBSCOhost
- How to use Onesearch Discovery Search Box
- How to find a Known Article
- How to Access the Chronicle of Higher Education
- How to Access Harvard Business Review in Business Source Complete
- How to email, print and save articles
- How to do an Advanced search
- How to setup an RSS feeds in EBSCO databases
- iPhone / iPad App
- Logon Options
How to cite an electronic journal article
How to find Career Information
How to Read a Scholarly Article
How to do Business Research
How to Find Authoritative Technology Websites (Standards and Documentation)
How to do a Known Item Search
How to Search Google Scholar for DeVry Library Database Articles
How to use NoodleTools
Noodletools for APA Citations
To promote the acquisition of information literacy competencies, DeVry University has adopted the Information Literacy Standards of the Association of College of Research Libraries.
DeVry addresses the standards through a five-module program designed to present information conducive to the development of information literate students. Each of the five modules is based on one of five ACRL competencies.
PDF Video Audio